HI guys… Today I am going to share my favourite chocolate cake recipe that I did myself. It is a great success.First of all, let us take a look at the ingredients.
You will need:
- 120 gm of wheat flour (sieved)
- 150 gm of butter
- 30 gm of cocoa powder(
- 150 gm of castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon milk
- chocolate syrup (HERSHEYS)
- rainbow rice (or any other decorative items)
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
2.Stir butter and sugar well using mixer at low or mid speed or you also can use a wooden spoon. Mix it until it become white.
3.Add eggs on by one and add vanilla essence then whisk it well.
4. Then,add the flour and cocoa powder. Pour the milk and mix it well.
5.Pour it into the prepared pan and bake it to 30 until 45 minutes.
6. For the topping I just pour the syrup on the cake and sprinkle some rainbow rice on it.
In my experience I bake the cake in about 30 to 35 minutes. So you guys better be careful.
DO TRY AND DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE BY COMMENTING OR SEND ME EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org