Many people claim that the dark circles under the eyes make them looking unhealthy and older. The causes are heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet.I am going to share some useful and effective ways to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
let us jump in!
- Potato is a great choice.
- Extract the juice from the potato. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Let the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks
- Cut cucumber into thick slices and keep them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.
- Extract the juice from the lemon.Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- Apply an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily. Lie down, preferably in the morning, and leave the cool ice cube over your eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed. You can refrigerate them overnight so they will be ready in the morning.
AT LAST, it is very important to have a good night sleep at least for 7 to 8 hours.
THAT IS FOR TODAY!BYE!